Uncontested Petition for Divorce (NO Children) + FREE eFiling

  • eFile- US Legal PRO is unique in entire state of Texas! We not only create Original Petition of Divorce but also eFile the Petition as required by Texas Supreme Court - Nobody else in Texas provides this service. Nobody! With others, you have to eFile yourself and that is half the work.
  • Cheapest- We are not only the cheapest (Only $98) but we provide most value compared to any other divorce petition creation sites. If you find cheaper, we will refund the difference. Please note that $98 is a limited time discounted fee which no other site can match. We will soon increase the fee to the original fee of $200 so you may want to hurry. Note that you don't have to file the petition right away but you can secure this low rate by completing the form today.
  • Texas approved EFSP- We are approved by Office of Court Administration as an Electronic Filing Service Provider so eventually you will need our help filing paperwork to court no-matter where you create your petition. However, if you use our service, you can save money and the entire process will be quick, smooth, 100% online and in one place.

If you have questions you can:
- Chat with us by clicking the chat icon below (right)
- Call us @ 972-807-0689
- Email us @ info@uslegalpro.com

Below, find list of high level steps that you will need to follow to get your divorce completed.

  • 1) Fill out Original Petition for Uncontested Divorce (US Legal PRO will prepare the petition)
  • 2) File Original Petition for Uncontested Divorce (US Legal PRO will file the petition on your behalf but you will have to actively participate)
  • 3) Give your spouse "Legal Notice" (US Legal PRO will give you Waiver Of Service Form that you can give your spouse if your spouse is willing to sign. If your spouse is not willing to sign the waiver, you can use a process server to give him/her Legal notice. Once your spouse is notified, if you need help filing the proof of notification to the court, we can do it for you at a cost).
  • 4) Fill out Final Decree of Divorce (US Legal PRO will give you Decree Of Divorce Form that you and your spouse need to fill out and agree and take to court during final hearing)
  • 5) Present your case to the judge by going to "Uncontested Docket"
  • 6) Finish by turning in your Final Decree of Divorce that the judge signed to the Court Clerk
Click to start the process